Sunday, October 02, 2005

Titan the Postman - coming up.

I have decided that I shall use Koze as a sort of testing ground for story ideas and non-serious stories. By non-serious stories I do not mean funny stories, I mean stories that I do not take seriously enough to work on. What you shall see shortly is Titan the Postman. Serious, not non-serious. I have a general idea for a story... I shall be trying out various approaches to it.

It is about a postman, Titannakos Spannakos. Thanks to Rohith for the name. He is not of our world. Postmen are a little different where he lives, and so are the people, as you shall see.

Thank you for your patience, if you happen to have any.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

oi.... havent u written abt this titan guy before too??

7:38 am  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...

DIE SPAMM ADDICTED BUGGERS

6:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home