Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Like I can manage even one blog properly

helo frens,
you must be thinkin, this cant be kaushik that spelling & puncuation freak who alwayz capitalizes the beginings of sentences and avoids the letter z as far as posible but wha to say yar i dont kno its just lyk that.

AAAAAARGH!
It was just so terribly difficult for me to write that paragraph.
Right. Now this blog is another experimentation nonsensation. It's not in Kaushik's Magical World Of Nonsense because it won't be like that. I can't tell you what I'm going to do with this blog because I'm not very sure myself, and chances are I will put it in the garbage just like Many Minds. Let's see what happens, eh?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bhat is this anna?

7:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My full name is "confused boy with confused smiley ie his mouth is looking like kachambucham". If you want you can call me thambi. But that is not my name, and I am not your chinna brother. That does not mean you can call me chinnu.....nonononon!!! no chinnappa and all!!!!ey ey ey....calling me chapathi munji eh!!!!ey ey ey I'll tell garden monster to eat you & your fruits!!!!!

7:27 am  
Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

nonsensation all right!!!

is it me or is it me??!!

9:43 am  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...

raight!!

10:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So whaire is yaour maost reacent stooff paosted ? Whaire do we read yaour aertikels ?

2:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home